AFFILIATE MARKETING AGREEMENT
Please read this affiliate marketing program carefully.
Last update: June 23, 2020
This Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement is a contract between you and Star Creations. It describes how you and Star Creations will work together, and it includes other aspects of our business relationship.
Please take note that by signing up for Star Creation’s Affiliate Program, you are agreeing to this contract. You are agreeing that you have read this contract and that you understand it. You are also agreeing to be held legally responsible for each and every provision that is set forth below.
“Affiliate Program” means our marketing affiliate program as described in this Agreement.
“Affiliate Lead” means a customer prospect who clicks on the Affiliate Link that we have made available to you.
“Affiliate Link” means the unique tracking link you place on your site or promote through other channels.
“Affiliate Policies” means the policies applicable to affiliates which we may make available to you from time to time.
“Agreement” means this Affiliate Program Agreement and all materials referred or linked to herein.
“Commission” means an amount described on the Program Policies Page for each Customer Transaction.
“Customer” means the authorized actual user of the Star Creations Products.
“Customer Transaction” means those transactions by Affiliate Leads that are eligible for Commission pursuant to the ‘Customer Transactions’ section of this Agreement.
“Program Policies Page” means the landing page where we will provide all up to date guidelines and policies for the Affiliate Program.
“Licensed Materials” means any Star Creations logos, trade names, trademarks, graphic images and similar identifying material.
“Other Products” means any ancillary services, and/or such other products that we may offer.
“Site” means a World Wide Web site and, depending on the context, refers either to the Star Creations website, www.starcreations.ca, or any other website owned and operated by Star Creations for purposes of this Agreement, or to the portion of the Star Creations website that you will link to using Affiliate Links.
“We”, “us”, “our”, and “Star Creations” means Star Creations, Inc.
“You” and “Affiliate” means the party, other than Star Creations, entering into this Agreement and participating in the Affiliate Program
2. Our agreement
Star Creations will offer you the following benefits:
- Very competitive 15% commission on every sale made through your affiliate link
- Earn incredible discounts on your future purchases:
- The Star Discount for any of our affiliates = 10% on all your future purchases. This is your Promo code right now: “Tier1Inspirer”
- The High Priestess Discount (CAD $1,500 sale/m) = 20% on all your future purchases
- The Empress Discount (CAD $3,000 sale/m) = 25% on all your future purchases
- Surprise gifts:
- After the first CAD 500$ in sales, you will receive a surprise gift
- Every next CAD 1500$ in sales made, you will receive a surprise gift
- Competitive 120 days cookie
- Affiliate area to track your performance and earnings
- Community involvement and support
- One-on-one mentorship and access to media resources
- Commissions are paid 30 days after the sales are received.
You will be responsible for creating the following content to begin your collaboration with us:
- Making marketing efforts to share Star Creations and our values along with your Affiliate Link before receiving your initial package and afterwards,
- Video unveiling of the Star Creations Package when you receive it,
- Short video clip of how to put the the body-accentuating accessory on and what to wear with it on Social Media tagging us.
- Written product review on Google My Shop and/or video review of your body-accentuating accessory,
- One story/video related to Star Creations on Social Media tagging us. This post should be related to our mission.
- This content requests can differ depending on your Social Media presence. Please make an appointment with me to discuss the possibilities.
Your ultimate goal in collaboration with us will be:
- Selling Star Creations’ Products through your Affiliate Link to earn commissions,
- Direct your marketing efforts towards sharing our mission and Brand Values encountered in the Brand Guide (Resources tab in your Affiliate Area).
We will, following the rules of the Competition Bureau of Canada:
- Ensure that influencers clearly disclose material connections
- Disclose material connections in each post
- Ensure that the representations aren’t false or misleading
- Verify that influencers aren’t making performance claims on our behalf, unless based on adequate and proper testing
The Affiliate have to comply following the rules of the Competition Bureau of Canada:
- When posting reviews and opinions on social media
- Ensure that disclosures are as visible as possible: consumers won’t dig around
- Disclose material connections in each post
- Use clear and contextually appropriate words and images
- Ensure disclosures are inseparable from the content so they travel together when shared
- Base all reviews and opinions on actual experience
- Avoid ambiguous references and abbreviations, such as “Thank You Company X!”, “Ambassador”, “Partner”, “Company X”, “SP”…You will be using terms related to our offer and will refer to your position as an “Affiliate.”
This Agreement does not create an exclusive agreement between you and us. Both you and Star Creations will have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to work with other parties in connection with the sale of similar services and products of third parties. Likewise, Star Creations will have the right to use any, or no, other affiliates for its Affiliate Program.
4. Affiliate Acceptance
(a) Application Submission.
You may submit a completed Affiliate Program application to begin the enrollment process. Please note that submission of your application to the Affiliate Program implies acceptance to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
(b) Application Review.
Once you complete an application to become an Affiliate, we will review your application and notify you whether you have been accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program. We may reject your application if, in our sole discretion, we determine for any reason that your website is unsuitable for the Affiliate Program. Before we accept an application, too, you understand that we may want to review your application with you, so we may reach out to you for more information. We also may require that you complete certain other requirements or certification(s) before we accept your application. Note that if we do not notify you that you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program within thirty (30) days from receiving your application, your application is considered to be rejected.
All decisions for acceptance into the Affiliate Program will be made within our sole discretion. If you are accepted to participate in the Affiliate Program, though, then upon notification of acceptance, the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including any and all updates) shall apply in full force and effect, until terminated, pursuant to the terms set forth below. Further, you will need to complete any enrollment criteria set out in the Program Policies Page, if applicable. Failure to complete any enrollment criteria within thirty (30) days of your acceptance will result in the immediate termination of this Agreement and you will no longer be able to participate in the Affiliate Program
You understand and acknowledge that this agreement is made between you and Star Creations and as a condition to your acceptance and participation in the affiliate program, you agree to the following prohibitions.
(a) General Prohibitions. You may NOT:
- Engineer any website containing an Affiliate Link in such a manner that pulls Internet traffic away from our Site;
- Publish, link to, sell, otherwise distribute, or place an Affiliate Link on the same page or in close proximity to any material, including textual, audio or video material, which is offensive (including hate speech or violence against a particular group of people); contains explicit violence or sexual material; contains depictions of violent or sexual acts; is defamatory to any group or individual;
- Attempt to modify or alter our Site in any way;
- Make any representations, either express or implied, or create an appearance that a visitor to your website is visiting our Site, e.g., “framing” or “wrapping” the Site in any manner without first obtaining in advance our express written permission;
- “Scrape” or “spider” the Site or any other websites for content (such as images, logos or text);
- Employ, use or place any web browser add-ons, toolbars or pop-ups on your website;
- Engage in any direct or indirect relationships with ISPs and/or mobile carriers that results in the delivery or act of address bar keyword and URL error trafficking (e.g., a user mistypes a web address in the ISP’s address bar or search bar, and, as a result, is redirected to a web page that contains an Affiliate Link that directs the user to our Site);
- Employ the use of any type of software download or technology which attempts to intercept or redirect traffic or Commissions to or from any website;
- Use any Trademark, or any Licensed Materials, provided to you as a result of your participation in the Affiliate Program to advertise or engage in services which result in a sale occurring on your website, whether or not you then have the item fulfilled through our Site;
- Use any Trademark or any Licensed Material in an advertisement that is not created or provided by Star Creations in any way that might suggest or imply or mislead or is likely to mislead a visitor to your website into believing that Star Creations or any related entity was the creator or sponsor of such advertisement;
- Re-distribute, display or syndicate Licensed Materials and/or Star Creationns’ datafeed to any third party partner, network or agency;
- Employ, use, or receive any direct or indirect benefit from, any “cookie stuffing” methods (e.g., use of “cookie stuffing” to cause our tracking systems to conclude that a user has clicked through an Affiliate Link – and to pay Commissions accordingly – even if the user has not actually clicked through any such link);
- Install spyware on another person’s computer, cause spyware to be installed on another person’s computer, or use a context based triggering mechanism to display an advertisement that partially or wholly covers or obscures paid advertising other content on a website in a way that interferes with a person’s ability to view that website;
- Display any material on a website containing an Affiliate Link which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines;
- Forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any or all Affiliate Links to any third party;
- Release Star Creation’s sales circulars, advertisements or other information prior to their authorized release date; or
- Purchase products or services sold or promoted on our Site through an Affiliate Link for resale or commercial use of any kind.
(b) Prohibitions Regarding Use of Electronic Communications
Electronic Communication includes email messages, text messages, and any other form of non-verbal communication occurring without the use of physical mail. You may NOT do any of the following using Electronic Communication unless you first obtain Star Creations’ express written permission. You may NOT:
- Send any Electronic Communication that in any way suggests or implies or misleads or is likely to mislead a recipient into believing that Star Creations or any related entity was the sender or sponsor of such Electronic Communication or procured or induced you to send such Electronic Communication;
- Forward, redistribute, or otherwise repurpose any Electronic Communication that Star Creations sends to its affiliates and/or customers; and
- Generate or send any unsolicited Electronic Communication (spam) under this Agreement.
You agree to comply with all opt, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests. For the duration of this Agreement, you will establish and maintain systems and procedures appropriate to effectuate all opt out, unsubscribe, “do not call” and “do not send” requests.
Additionally, you are bound to act in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. You shall protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless us and our parent and related entities from and against any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation), even if such claims are groundless, fraudulent or false, incurred by us or our parent or related entities arising out of any content or activity by you or on your website or resulting from or in connection with your violation of any of the terms or prohibitions contained in this Agreement or any law, rule or regulation.
6. Customer Transactions
(a) Affiliate Links on Your Website or Third Party Websites.
Upon acceptance into the Affiliate Program, we will make available to you Affiliate Links. All Affiliate Links must link directly and exclusively to our Site. You may not link directly to our Site without the use of an Affiliate Link. The Affiliate Links will serve to identify your website as a member of the Affiliate Program and will establish a link from a website to our Site. All Affiliate Links that you will use in the Affiliate Program will be provided to you. You also agree that you will display on the website containing the Affiliate Link only the Licensed Material that is provided by us, and you will substitute such images with any new materials provided by us from time to time throughout the term of this Agreement. Note: only valid Affiliate Links will be tracked for purposes of determining Commission that you may be eligible to receive on sales of Star Creations Products generated through your participation in the Affiliate Program.
(b) Eligibility. To be eligible for Commission, the Customer must:
(i) Use a browser that has its cookie setting enabled;
(ii) Follow an Affiliate Link (in the format specified by us) from a site to our Site;
(iii) Purchase Star Creations Product(s) using our automated ordering system;
(iv) Accept delivery of the Star Creations Product(s) at the shipping destination; and
(v) Remit full payment to us.
(c) Acceptance and Validity.
You will only be eligible for a Commission payment for any Customer Transaction that derived from Affiliate Leads generated by the Affiliate Link that we make available to you and are accepted by Star Creations. You will also be eligible for a Commission on Customer Transactions that take place within 120 days after the Customer has initially entered our Site from your Affiliate Link, as long as the Customer re enters our Site directly during that time (and not through another affiliate’s link). An Affiliate Lead will not be considered valid or accepted if, in our sole determination: (i) the Customer reentered our Site after the 120 days window described above; (ii) the Customer Transaction occurred as a result of the Customer’s search results driven from free or natural search; or (iii) the Affiliate Lead first clicks on the Affiliate Link after this Agreement has expired or terminated. Note: you will not be eligible for Commission payments for a Customer’s purchase of any Other Products; only Star Creations Products are eligible for Commission payments.
(d) Commission Payment.
Approximately 30 days after the sale was shipped and received, you will receive payment for the Commission earned on Star Creations Products. All determinations of Affiliate Links and whether a Commission is payable will be made by Star Creations and will be final and binding.
We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment of orders placed by customers who follow your Affiliate Links to our Site in accordance with applicable legal requirements. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any reasonable requirements that we periodically may establish. To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and Commission, you must ensure that your Affiliate Links are properly formatted. Additionally, we are unable to track or provide credit for sales from Customers that are referred to us with browsers that do not have their cookies setting enabled.
7. Policies and Pricing
Customers who buy products through this Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Star Creations. Accordingly, all Star Creations rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers with respect to their Customer Transactions. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time consistent with applicable laws. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Affiliate Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. You may include current price information in your product descriptions only if such information is provided to you by Star Creations, provided that any price information must be accompanied with a statement on your website to the user that in the event of any price difference between your website and Star Creations’ Site, the price listed on Star Creations’ Site will govern. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present current and accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
In addition to all other terms of this Agreement, including the Prohibitions in Section 4, the following requirements and prohibitions apply to the use of Star Creations’ Trademarks.
- You may use the Trademarks only for purposes expressly authorized by us.
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Trademarks are our exclusive property and all goodwill generated through your use of the Trademarks will insure to our benefit.
(b) Prohibitions. You may NOT:
- Modify the Trademarks in any manner. For example, you may not change the proportion, color, or font of the Trademarks.
- Display the Trademarks to disparage Star Creations, its Products, or in a manner which in our reasonable judgment may diminish or otherwise damage our good will in the Trademarks.
- Use the Trademarks in any manner not expressly authorized by this Agreement;
- Use the Trademarks, or any variation or misspelling thereof, in metatags, hidden text or source code, in your domain name or any other part of your URL;
- Bid on our Trademarks at any website that provides search engine services and that results in driving traffic to any website, other than our Site, including your website.
9. Limited License; Restrictions
We grant you a limited, nonexclusive, non transferable, revocable right to access our Site through the Affiliate Link solely. In accordance with the terms of this Agreement and solely in connection with the Licensed Materials, only as provided to you by us, and solely for the purpose of identifying your website as an Affiliate Program participant and to assist in generating the sale of Star Creations Products.
You acknowledge that this Agreement does not provide you with any intellectual property rights in the Licensed Materials other than the limited rights contained herein. We reserve all of our rights in the Licensed Materials and of our other proprietary rights. You may not sublicense, assign or transfer any such licenses for the use of the Licensed Materials, and any attempt at such sub license, assignment or transfer is void. We may terminate your license to use the Licensed Materials for any reason at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. We may revoke your license at any time by giving you written notice.
10. Affiliate Representations and Warranties.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have all sufficient rights and permissions to participate in the Affiliate Program and (ii) your participation in this Affiliate Program will not conflict with any of your existing agreements or arrangements. You further represent and warrant that: (i) you will ensure that you are compliant with any trade or regulatory requirements that may apply to your participation in the Affiliate Program, (ii) you will not purchase ads that direct to your site(s) or through an Affiliate Link that could be considered as competing with Star Creations’ own advertising, (iii) you will not participate in cookie stuffing or pop-ups, false or misleading links, (iv) you will not attempt to mask the referring URL information, and (v) you will not use your own Affiliate Link to purchase Star Creations products for yourself.
11. Term of the Agreement
(a) Term and Termination.
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your application and will end when terminated by either party. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving us five (5) days prior written notice of termination. We may terminate this Agreement immediately at any time, with or without cause, by giving you written notice of termination.
(b) Removal of Links; Final Payment.
Upon termination, all Star Creations related content and links shall be promptly removed from your website. You are only eligible to earn Commission on valid Affiliate Leads occurring during the term, and fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not canceled or returned. In the event overpayment is made by us, you agree to promptly remit such excess payment upon notification by us. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
12. Relationship of the Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your website or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
You acknowledge that by entering into and performing its obligations under this Agreement, we do not assume and should not be exposed to the business and operational risks associated with your business, or any aspects of the operation or content of your website(s). Accordingly, in addition to any other indemnification obligations contained in this Agreement, you shall protect, defend, hold harmless and indemnify us and our parent or related entities from and against any and all claims, actions, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses, even if such claims are groundless, fraudulent or false, (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred as a result of claims of customers or other third parties against us and our affiliates, licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees and agents arising from or connected with any of the content or activities of your website (including without limitation any activities or aspects thereof or commerce conducted thereon) or related business, or your misuse, unauthorized modification or unauthorized use of the services or materials provided by us hereunder.
14. Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total Commission paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or any products sold through the Affiliate Program. Additionally, we make no representation that the operation of our Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors; however, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to correct errors or interruptions promptly.
17. Remedies to Star Creations
Violation of any of the terms or prohibitions contained in this Agreement may result in, among other things, (a) the immediate termination of this Agreement; (b) the withholding of Commissions due to you; or (c) the commencement of an action by Star Creations against you seeking, without litigation, injunctive relief, recovery of actual, statutory or punitive damages.
We have the right in our sole and absolute discretion to monitor your website at any time and from time to time to determine if you are in compliance with the terms of this Agreement, and you agree to provide us with unrestricted access to your website for such purpose.
We may update our Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes. We will let You know via email, prior to the change becoming effective and update the “Last update” date at the top of this Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement.
You are advised to review this Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement periodically for any changes. Changes to this Affiliate Marketing Program Agreement are effective when they are posted on this page.
20. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Affiliate Marketing Agreement You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://starcreations.ca/contact-us/
Last update: May 13, 2020
“You” means the “Affiliate.”
“Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Star Creations, Inc. “Account” means a unique account created for You to access your Affiliate Marketing business.
“Website” refers to Star Creations, accessible from https://starcreations.ca/
“Service” refers to the Website”
“Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
“Third-party Social Media Service” refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service. “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
“Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
“Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
(a) Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using being part of our Affiliate Marketing Program, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
- Social media related information
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when you become an Affiliate. Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) – We comply with Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) that regulates the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information provided to us. PIPEDA requires that we notify you why we collect your personal information, how we use it and under what circumstances we will disclose such information. Under PIPEDA, you also have the right to access your personal information held by us as well as receive an accounting of how that information is being used or disclosed.
Usaged Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Affiliate Marketing program that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Affiliate Marketing Program Platform by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Affiliate Marketing Program Platform.
(b) Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the Affiliate Marketing program is not able to work.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Affiliate Marketing platform.
2. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) Star Creations may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Affiliate Marketing Program.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as an Affiliate
- The personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the platform that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with ys through the Affiliate Marketing Program.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
(b) We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
3. Retention of Your Personal Data
Star Creations will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Affiliate Marketing program, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Star Creations’ operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
(a) Business Transactions
(b) Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
(c) Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Affiliate Marketing Program
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
6. Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
(a) Links to other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
9. Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://starcreations.ca/contact-us/